Pearl Group is Nordic's leading SAP environment. To deliver innovation on complex projects and be the first to provide new releases, we need the best People. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
Do you want to join us in the most exciting and educational projects? We are looking for someone with solid expertise in Cloud developement to Join our Team in Latvia.
- 2+ years of experience building large scale web services or distributed system software, ideally for eCommerce
- Knowledge of DevOps, full life-cycle software engineering practices including coding standards, testing, source control management, and operations, experience with integrations (REST/API, GraphQL)
- Experience in E-Commerce payments/billing/invoicing processing
- AWS technologies: CDK/CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, EventBridge etc.
- Experience with Azure is considered as a big plus
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, Node.js/TypeScript and/or Python
- You will enable commerce extensions and microservice development in the Cloud
- You will deploy, scale and automate AWS/Azure services across multiple regions
- You will enable infrastructure automation using "infrastructure as a code" approach
- Manage individual project priorities, deliverables, and deadlines
- Competitive salary and bonus model
- Various perks (e.g., health insurance, global events, best equipment – MacBook)
- An international environment with its own offices in Riga, Kyiv, Oslo, Stockholm and Singapore
- Challenging tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce