Pearl Group is Nordic's leading SAP environment. To deliver innovation on complex projects and be the first to provide new releases, we need the best People. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
Do you want to join us in the most exciting and educational projects? We are looking for someone with solid expertise as a frontend developemer for digital Commerce to Join our Team in Latvia.
- Version control experience (GIT)
- Proficient with tools for website debugging and cross browser testing
- Interest in being up to date with the latest web trends
- Good English and communication skills
- Advantage, but not required:
- Experience with Redux, webpack
- Experience with performance optimization
- Write quality code (JS, HTML5, CSS3) in our products delivered to customers.
- Troubleshoot JS and CSS issues on already implemented websites.
- Contribute to estimation and scoping of projects within the products with regards to business logic
- Create high performance web user interfaces that load data from data sources asynchronously.
- Create reusable code for other developers to use.
- Suggest improvements in existing code to make a better UI experience for our customers.
- Recommend UI changes to fix usability issues.
- Work with CMS systems such as Magento, Pimcore.
- Use version control systems - GIT.
- Operate in the agile and dynamically changing environment.
- Exciting challenges in the fast-evolving Digital Commerce domain
- Competitive salary and bonus model
- Various perks (e.g., health insurance, global events, best equipment – MacBook)
- An international environment with its own offices in Riga, Kyiv, Oslo, Gdansk, Stockholm and Singapore
- Challenging tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP, Adobe and Salesforce