We are looking for an Enterprise Architect for our Business Development Unit to have the overall responsibility for architecture in Pearl. If you are strategic and ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company, and want to take part in an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running a store.
Do you want to be central in Pearl's digitalization journey and innovation work? We are looking for someone who has a strong commercial understanding and can be an important part of Pearl’s strategy of long-term partnerships.
- Contribute to designing roadmaps, goals, and plans in line with general IT strategic directions, customer needs, industry-specific best practices, and Pearl's overall strategy.
- Participate in requirement mapping, scoping of projects, etc.
- Provide up-to-date architectural documentation.
- Develop guidelines to ensure a changeable and efficient architecture that responds to business needs and work at the interface between business and technology.
- Be a professional advisor to various parts of the organization – both internally and for our customers.
- Build trust with customers' key managers and decision-makers
Competence and experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher. Relevant experience and demonstrable knowledge can compensate for formal education.
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience.
- Experience with complex application landscapes – SAP & cloud technology knowledge is a clear advantage, both backend (ERP) and front end (CX).
- Experience with translating strategy into something concrete and actionable.
- Understanding of how technology and digitization can be used to support the company's goals.
- Thrives on looking into the future and challenging the truths of today.
- Business understanding of relevant areas such as retail, wholesale, and pharma is an advantage.
- Strong commercial understanding, with the ability to understand business needs.
- An ability to communicate complicated concepts understandably both orally and in writing, both in Norwegian and English.
- Strong relationship-builder that can engage others.
- A visionary and long-term approach.
- A hunger for new knowledge and experience.
- An analytical and structured approach to problem-solving with a creative attitude as the foundation.
- Quickly understand complex issues and has the ability to structure large amounts of information.
- Dares to think differently about what is possible within the given framework.
- Ambitious and want to contribute to a strong and future-oriented professional environment.
- High work capacity when needed.
- Shares Pearl's vision that knowledge-sharing and collaboration is the key to success.
- Competitive salary and pension schemes.
- An international environment with its own offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kyiv, and Singapore.
- Challenging work tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues.
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations.
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce.
Do you want to know more?
Fill in the form below or contact Bernhard Olsen at firstname.lastname@example.org