We need a skilled Sales Executive for customer follow-up and sales in the Nordic and Baltic markets. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
Do you want to join one of the most exciting journeys in Norwegian business? We are looking for someone who sees solutions and opportunities where others see limitations and who has a desire to further develop themselves and their competence.
- You will be responsible for customer follow-up, and your own sales initiatives and opportunities
- You will focus on the Nordic and Baltic markets and work across our offices in Norway, Sweden, and the Baltics
- You will be responsible for coordination with and follow-up of selected partners
Competence and experience:
- You can lead an entire sales process from qualified leads to closing
- You can coordinate a team of required resources on each sale
- You're knowledgeable in IT solutions and cloud technology
- Knowledge of SAP's or Salesforce's product portfolio is an advantage
- Experience with contract work is an advantage but not a requirement
- You are structured, proactive and self-managed
- You have a basic commercial understanding
- You focus on quality
- You can juggle several tasks at once
- You want to work with new technology and reputable customers
- You have good communication skills (oral and written English – Norwegian is not required)
- You have ambitions and a desire to develop further in this role and grow into a key role in our sales organization
- You have the drive to succeed, and responsibility is something you take, not just something you're assigned
- Competitive salary and pension schemes
- An international environment with its own offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kyiv, and Singapore
- Challenging work tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce
Do you want to know more?
Contact our Business Development Director, Tom Berget, at 932 87 712 or email@example.com