We need skilled Salesforce developers who can help further develop and shape our Salesforce projects. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
We are looking for someone with solid technical expertise in Salesforce solutions and a desire to further develop themselves and their competence.
- Pearl Group has an extensive project portfolio with market-leading Salesforce technology solutions. You will be a leading developer and technical architect in projects or development teams.
Competence and experience:
- You have solid and documented technical expertise in Salesforce solutions
- You have experience with different domains, Sales, Service, Experience Cloud
- You have experience with agile delivery models and a high delivery rate
- You have a good understanding of customers' business processes
- You are structured and self-managed
- You are a thorough person who focuses on quality
- You have good collaboration skills
- You quickly understand the customer's needs
- You have good communication skills (oral and written English – Norwegian is not required)
- You have ambitions and a desire to develop further and take a central role in our Salesforce team
- You have a passion for Salesforce
- You love acquiring and sharing knowledge
- You have the drive to succeed, and responsibility is something you take, not just something you're assigned
- Competitive salary and pension schemes
- An international environment with its own offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kyiv, and Singapore
- Challenging work tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce
Do you want to know more?
Contact our Teamlead CX Salesforce, Ann-Kristin Olsen, at 97093159 or email@example.com