We need skilled project managers who can lead our innovative and exciting projects. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
We are looking for someone with experience leading teams in technology and IT projects and a desire to further develop themselves and their competence.
- You will lead one or more of our innovative and demanding projects and be an important contributor to our international project management team.
Competence and experience:
- You can lead an entire project, from specification and initiation to follow-up of production
- You're able to deliver on cost, quality, and time through active dialogue with the business side
- Formal competence or certifications in recognized project methodology is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP's portfolio of software is an advantage
- You have experience in leading relevant technology and IT projects, leading teams at a high pace, and juggling multiple deliveries at once
- Experience with contract work is an advantage but not a requirement
- You are structured, proactive, a team-builder, self-managed, and have a commercial understanding
- You want to work with new technology and recognized methodology
- You have good communication skills (oral and written English – Norwegian is not required)
- You have ambitions and a desire to develop further in the role of senior project leader
- You have the drive to succeed, and responsibility is something you take, not just something you're assigned.
- Competitive salary and pension schemes
- An international environment with its own offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kyiv, and Singapore
- Challenging work tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce.
Do you want to know more?
Contact our Project Director, Therese Mellegård, at 41503212 or firstname.lastname@example.org