Pearl Group is Nordic's leading SAP environment. To deliver innovation on complex projects and be the first to provide new releases, we need the best developers. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
Do you want to join us in the most exciting and educational projects? We are looking for someone with solid expertise in SAP development and a desire to further develop themselves and their competence.
- Pearl Group has an extensive project portfolio with market-leading technology solutions. You will be a leading developer and technical architect in projects or development teams.
Competence and experience:
- You have solid and documented expertise in SAP development on one or more of the following technologies: ABAP, Fiori / UI5, SAP BTP (Extension Suite)
- You have experience with agile delivery models and a high delivery rate
- You have a good understanding of customers' business processes
- You can define and understand business needs
- You are structured and self-managed
- You are a thorough person who focuses on quality
- You have good collaboration skills
- You quickly understand the customer's needs
- You have good communication skills (oral and written English – Norwegian is not required)
- You have ambitions and a desire to develop further and take a central role in our developer team
- You have the drive to succeed, and responsibility is something you take, not just something you're assigned
- Competitive salary and pension schemes
- An international environment with its own offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kyiv, and Singapore
- Challenging work tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce
Do you want to know more?
Contact our Teamlead TechConnect, Tom Harald Nikolaisen, at 90262278 or firstname.lastname@example.org