We need experienced solution architects who can lead our team in architecture and business processes. If you are ambitious, dream of working with new technology for an innovative and growing company and want to take part of an international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues – apply for a permanent position with us.
Pearl Group is Norway's and one of Northern Europe's leading ERP, CRM, e-commerce, and marketing solutions providers and is a certified partner of SAP, Salesforce, and Amazon Web Services. We have developed a number of the Nordic region's most complex e-commerce solutions and are responsible for many of the country's largest retailers' "Click and collect" solutions. In short: We take responsibility for customers' business systems, so they can focus on running their store.
We are looking for a solution architect with broad experience from business system platforms who has a desire to further develop yourself and your competence.
- You will have a leading role in one of our implementation projects and work in teams with other skilled and experienced architects
- You will lead the functional team in a project within architecture and business processes
- You have expertise in business systems and have worked on complex implementation projects as a solution architect
- You have a good business understanding and know the logistics processes in a company
- You master managing complex, high-quality deliveries on time
- Experience with and expertise on SAP's S/4HANA platform or SAP's solutions is an advantage but not a requirement
Experience and characteristics:
- You have led teams at a high pace before
- You are self-managed and driven
- You have good communication skills (oral and written English – Norwegian is not a requirement)
- You have ambitions and a desire to develop further in the role of solution architect and want to be an active contributor in our international professional environment
- You have the drive to succeed, and responsibility is something you take, not something you just get
- Competitive salary and pension schemes
- An international environment with its own offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kyiv, and Singapore
- Challenging work tasks in a pleasant environment, with enthusiastic and skilled colleagues
- The opportunity for extensive courses and certification in relevant subject areas and specializations
- A solid professional environment in market-leading technologies such as cloud-based ERP, CRM, and Omnichannel solutions from SAP and Salesforce
Do you want to know more?
Contact our team leader for ERP & Analytics Knowledge Management, Elin Sterner, at 45662345 or email@example.com