Employer and Job description
Pearl Group is growing and we are looking for a few talented people to join our Logistics/Supply Chain Management team based either in Lysaker or Sandefjord.
If you have solid knowledge of Supply Chain processes, we at Pearl want to provide you with the training and environment you need to become a successful SAP consultant.
Your task will be to help our customers be more efficient and affective by providing robust and stable solutions for purchasing, inventory, sales and outbound logistics. Ideally you have experience working with material and vendor masterdata, logistics, transportation planning, purchasing ,or inventory management.
We are looking for candidates who want to work with both technology and business processes, and who thrive on working with others.
A day in Pearl is never boring! You will learn something new every day
- We are looking for people who have hands on experience, who understand the issues our customers are facing and can turn that knowledge into viable solutions together with other members of the Pearl team.
- We expect that you have the drive to take charge of your career and are willing to learn SAP through us. We at Pearl want to invest in your career.
- Typical tasks are:
- Project work when implementing a complete solution for new customers.
- Improvement projects for existing or new customers.
- Advisory and support for our customers within your area of expertise.
- You have good capacity for self-study and the ability to absorb new knowledge. You find IT exciting and would like to learn continuously.
- You are proactive and can put yourself in the customer’s shoes. You take responsibility, are structured and can work independently, take initiative and make decisions when needed.
- You have a positive attitude and good communication skills.
- You are robust, but adaptable, and like to work with others in a trusting, high tempo environment.
- You dare to suggest new solutions and to work closely with others to realize them.
- You are responsible for your own deliverables, and proactive in our daily work.
Pearl can offer you:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: masterdata, logistics, transportation planning, purchasing, inventory management.
- Good analytical skills
- Enjoys customer contact.
Start date: As soon as possible or as agreed
- A friendly and social work environment in an international company. You will be part of a team that delivers high quality solutions and that understands that developing the team’s and your own knowledge is important to succeed together.
- The possibility to work with the latest solutions that SAP offers
- Full education on SAP technology platform within your area of expertise, and continual SAP skills development throughout your career.
- Social and knowledge sharing events, as well as a yearly excursion with the entire company.
- Competitive salary, pension and insurance packages including free health checks, as well as good conditions for maternity/paternity leaves
- An international environment with offices in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Riga, Kiev and Singapore with some of the most exciting projects in Norway, the Nordics, Europe, North- and South America.
- Challenging tasks in a welcoming environment with enthusiastic and competent colleagues.
- The opportunity for comprehensive education and certification within relevant subject areas and specializations.
- A strong professional environment in market -leading technologies such a Cloud ERP-, CRM and omni-channel solutions from SAP and Salesforce.
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of a growing company.
- Personal development and exciting challenges.
Any questions concerning the position may be sent to:
Elin Sterner: Teamlead for Procure, Sell and Deliver in Pearl
+47 45 66 23 45, email@example.com.
or Bernhard Eivind Olsen: CEO +4795706042, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are handled on-goingly.About the Employer:
Pearl Group has over 260 employees and a turnover of 500+ MNOK. We deliver solutions and advisory within the SAP S/4HANA portfolio, e-Commerce solutions, CX & Customer journeys, Operations & Infrastructure. Our offices are in Oslo, Sandefjord, Stockholm, Malmø, Gothenburg, Riga, Kiev and Singapore.
Pearl is Norway’s leading supplier of ERP and E-commerce solutions. Our focus is on market-leading SAP products such as SAP S/4 HANA and Hybris on AWS platforms. We are a market-leader in implementation of SAPs new in-memory plattform S/4 HANA and are among the very first to have implemented this solution in the Nordics. In addition to new installations, we have a complete lifecycle operation concept in cooperation with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. SAP named Pearl their «Sell Partner of the Year” as well as awarding Pearl the Innovation prize in 2017. Together with Norway’s most successful retail, wholesale and e-commerce actors, we have had significant growth and have become a leading SAP solution company in Norway.