- Convert is a company that has proven a lot in a short time, where they have emerged as a leading player in e-commerce in Norway, and delivered a number of e-commerce solutions to reputable companies such as Bohus, Eplehuset and Bjørklund. But the most important thing for us at Pearl is that we encountered a competence and culture that struck us immediately. The focus on how to create value for customers, and a strong culture for innovation and development was an important reason why we found each other, says Geir Thoresen, CEO of Pearl Group.
- I can not think of a better partner for Convert than Pearl Group. Together, we will offer our customers unique solutions and competitive terms from a professional environment that is stronger than ever. Our employees will have new development opportunities and new exciting challenges, says Torkel Johannessen, CEO of Convert.
Convert is one of the largest agencies in digital commerce in Norway, with over 75 employees in 22 countries. The company delivers market-leading technology and focuses on long-term customer relationships and value creation for its customers. This has resulted in strong and steady growth since its inception in 2015, and a number of reputable companies on the customer list.
Pearl Group has developed a number of e-commerce solutions for many of the country's largest retailers, which include sophisticated "click and retrieve" solutions, which have seen a rapidly growing need, especially during the corona pandemic. The company sees a large and ever-growing market for its services in the Nordic region, and has medium-sized and large companies with advanced IT needs as its main target group.
- Pearl Group will grow to a turnover of 1.5 billion by 2026. PearlConvert will be an important part of this development, Geir Thoresen concludes.
About Pearl Group
- A leading IT partner in business solutions and e-Commerce in the Nordic region and the largest SAP partner in Norway
- Between 20-25% growth in the last 5 years
- Has customers such as Bohus, Motek, Fjellsport, Telenor, Komplett, Norengros, Jernia, Outnorth, Vitus, Norgesgruppen, H&M, Eplehuset, Dafgårds, Borregaard, Travel Retail Norway, Norwegian,
- Owned by Norvestor and the employees
- Established in 2006
- Turnover in 2021: 484 MNOK
- 270 employees - Offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Latvia, Ukraine and Singapore
Geir Thoresen, CEO Pearl Group, m) 97 6715 74, mail: email@example.com
Torkel Johannessen, CEO Convert, m) 458 60 292, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org